Monday 1 January 2018

December haul: Something to start the new year

Yule has gone by and the holiday sales are on in stores. I tend to go shopping at the time around new year as prices are lower and I usually have more time to spend shopping. This time I got my hands on some makeup, jewelry and stationery. 

Makeup products
One of the local makeup stores has recently started stocking NYX makeup. I have previously tried their liquid lipsticks and I quite liked them. So I went in to look at them. I ended up buying a couple of lipsticks, some lipliners (actually eyeliners, but they will work just fine on lips as well for my purposes), a liquid eyeliner and a eye makeup base.. In a jewlry store I found the nail stencils which I'll be trying out. 

Bats!
I got the ring from the same jewelry store as the nail stencils. The bat necklace and earrings I got in the mail. I ordered them some time back and they are absolutely lovely. The only thing wrong with them was that the earring hooks were on the wrong way, but that was easily fixed.

Stationery.
I also went shopping for some stationery. So I got a new bullet journal, some cute sticky notes with birds on them and some scrap-booking paper. The "Your[sic] one in a melon" (which is horribly misspelled) contains some bigger sticky notes and weekly to do-lists. The smaller pads with owls and lemons also contains different sized sticky notes. I use these quite a lot ans since they were on sale I grabbed a couple.

Lastly I went shopping for some hiking gear. I got a new meal trey set: cup, bowl (both foldable), spork, cutting board, lunch box and a shaker for spices. I also got a few pairs of woolen hiking socks and a tarp. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of these but I will put them to use during spring.

With that I will now sit down with a nice cup of tea and start my new bullet journal for 2018. I wish you all a happy new year! May it be blessed and fulfulling!

~Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment