Thursday 2 November 2017

Turning a page

Hello dear reader!

It has been a while but the withing hour is here. I am getting back to black after a time of being lost in the light. For reasons beyond my control I gained a lot of weight and therefore lost most of my old wardrobe. Not being able to wear what I felt comfortable in I lost part of myself. Now, re-establishing a dark wardrobe is quite pricey but I am slowly getting there. I will how to create such a wardrobe and how to keep it in nice shape in this blog. Along with that I will also share some other aspects of my life.
This is me from last year's summer in a steampunk-inspired outfit I made.
I also moved during the past year so getting any sewing done has been challenging. Now, however, I have my sewing station up and running again. I will get back to sewing and post things I make. I will try to make tutorials and post ideas for DIY-projects.

Besides the sewing posts I also plan on making lookbook-style posts and haul-posts (of fabrics and other items I get). As fashion is a big part in making myself feel like me, and I feel like I lost a great part of that as I lost my wardrobe, fashion is something I may focus on a lot in this blog. I will, however, also try to post about all the magical and witchy aspects of my life.

Well, more will follow soon!

Many blessings and stay dark!

//Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment