Friday 10 November 2017

OOTD: Comfortable Cozy Autumn Outfit

So Autumn is here and winter is making itself known. We have even had our first snowstorm. So, as the days grow darker and the weather colder I feel like dressing really comfortably for work. As I can't do the full on dark witch look for work I tend to go for something comfortable. So here is one of my favorite outfits.


I recently found this long black hoodie and it has become a new favorite for the season for me. The leggings are a saffron yellow with cute little kitties printed on them. They are probably the nicest pair of leggings I have made myself. I chose to wear the big Ankh from Killstar and a pair of small Ankh earrings that I've had for years. The boots are bought at a flea market and are super comfy.

For work I usually only wear eye-makeup and lipstick, and I skip the foundation, contouring etc. Because of being outdoors in the woods over half of my work time I tend to downplay makeup. That gives me more time to do elaborate makeup for evening wear.

That's it for today. Dress comfortably in what makes you happy!

~Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment