Sunday 22 March 2020

Updates

Hello dear reader,

I have been looking at the blog in dismay for a while, especially the resource section. Thus, I have currently begun the project of reorganizing the blog slightly. Here are the changes that are taking place:

Blog appearance
The blog is changing its appearance. Some changes have already been made but I am working on a new banner among other things.

Pages
All pages have been updated. The Resources-page has seen some major changes and now includes more resources with a completely new structure. I will keep adding to this as time passes. I also take suggestions for things to include.

I am also working toward adding more pages to this blog. This will, however, take some time as I run two blogs on the same topic in different languages. My hope is to be able to cross-post some content while still maintaining the uniqueness of both blogs and allowing them to complement each other.

Special thanks
I want to give a special shout-out to my dear friend Fenris who proofreads my blog and gives me advice on formatting and editing. Fenris is a professional journalist and web manager. You are a true inspiration and your support keeps me writing.

Fenris is also going to make a guest appearance on the blog soon, with a review that he has written.

A big thank you also to everyone who has asked questions and given suggestions for topics I could write about. Some of them will be included here, and others might be answered in Swedish on Häxagram.

Questions and suggestions
For anyone who wants to send me comments, questions or suggestions anonymously, there is now an option to do so through my questions box.


That is all for this time. Thank you for reading.

Blessed be!
~Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment