Sunday 14 February 2021

Reconstructing some parts of the blog

I am currently working on reconstruction some parts of the blog pages, in particular the Resources section. It has grown beyond it's original scope and needs a proper restructuring. I intend to add a lot more resource links to the blog and expand the literature section, but the current format does not work the way I intended and is hard to navigate. Thus I am am trying to figure out a way to make things more manageable.

Simply adding books on random would be easy, but I like to keep a curated list of books I have actually read or know to be good. Quality before quantity is what I am aiming for in all I do, and I will keep to this as I expand the resource section of the blog.

With that said, I will not take down the pages while I work on restructuring them. Thus they might look a bit chaotic for an unforeseeable future, but they will get into shape soon enough. 

While you wait, why not listen to the latest episode of Druidcast, episode 166, where Damh the Bard interviews Einar Selvig of Wardruna? 


Blessed be,
~Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment